Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a week!

We are having a tough week! I have damaged the nerves in my lower back and left hip and Eoin has a fever and is sick. Luckily Andy was able to stay home yesterday while I lay flat on my back but then last night Eoin woke up with a fever and Andy has to be in work today and tomorrow. The doctor says it's just a fever but it is hard work looking after a sick baby when it hurts so much to pick him up! Ok enough feeling sorry for myself at least I understand what is going on but poor Eoin hasn't a clue why mommy is lying on the coffee table (cause the hard table helps the pain in my back) watching TV with him rather than playing with him and he also doesn't understand why he feels so crummy either.

2 comments:

  1. I hope both you and Eoin are feeling better soon.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie - Eoin's fever broke last night and he is doing much better. I have a great chiro who has been able to help me get about again.
    Hugs
    Saran

    ReplyDelete