Monday, February 2, 2009

Swimming star

Eoin really has taken to swimming! It is by far his most favorite activity of his week and he starts to squeal and laugh with excitement as soon as he spots where we are headed.
So far Eoin has had three swim lessons and he is already diving for rings but his favorite part of swim class is jumping in the pool! The swim teachers have nick named him 'the next Michael Phelps' (well without the most recent bad boy activity that is).
I have to say from my point of view I love swimming with Eoin too. He is such an active kid that any physical activity that we both love and that exhausts him gets my vote.
I've started to get 'pity' looks from other parents at the park and comments like 'he's only 15 months!?' and 'you must be exhausted' when they see Eoin running round like crazy but you know what I love it! I wouldn't change having a happy energetic kid for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment