Friday, April 17, 2009

Why so quiet?

Well to answer that question lies in the picture. On Wednesday morning I neglected to push the dining room chair back under the table after breakfast and Eoin used the chair to climb onto the dining room table. He then decided to jump to me but I was a good three feet away. It was going to be his head on a hard wood floor or me doing my best to catch him. Well I've ended up with a small break in my thumb and torn ligaments. Doctors couldn't do much yesterday as everything was too swollen so back to ortho on Monday to see what is to be done. Surgery was mentioned but really really hoping the ligaments aren't that badly damaged!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Saran! I hope you hand doesn't have to have surgery. I pray that you get better soon. It's got to be hard taking care of a toddler with only one arm!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete