Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for making my birthday today such a special day. it truly was one of the best birthdays I've had in a while. I feel so blessed to have had so many friends and family wish me happy birthday today. I felt ever so popular on Facebook today ;-)

Andy and Eoin woke me this morning with smiles and kisses and then presented me with birthday cards from friends and family all over the world inlcuding some amazing home made cards! Presents followed - a massage voucher and a gift card to my favorite store Anthropologie. Later on Katie brought lunch up to the house for me and we sat in the sun while Eoin napped. The afternoon was spent hanging out in the park enjoying the sun with friends which was followed by Andy coming home early so I could go have a massage. Then we curled up together and enjoyed some creole food and a good bottle of wine.

Thank you to everyone once again! Oh and the picture of the roses was a wonderful surprise from my parents in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment