Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Books

Eoin is really into his books at the moment especially all the Usborne touch and feel books like 'That's not my Monster' and 'That's not my Puppy'.

In fact if we read him a regular book he starts to feel the pages and looses interest if there isn't a fun sensation or texture on the page.

We love the Usborne books too - there is always something hidden on each page like a mouse to find. I grew up with these books in Ireland and am so happy to see them becoming a hit here in America.

1 comment:

  1. "That's Not My Puppy" and "That's Not My Train" were always (and still are) two of Benjamin's favorite books to read! Isn't it amazing how early in life they become attracted to books? First it's the colors, then the textures and finally the stories. Sounds like Eoin is already developing a life long love of books!

    Cindy Huff
    IAC Alumni

    ReplyDelete