Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mask project

So I am about to start an art project using my mask from the external beam radiation treatment I had a few months ago. I have kept many different things that from the journey so far that I want to incorporate into the mask. So here is a before shot of the mask and I'll keep you updated on how I go.

On a health note. I am going to have an MRI on Friday to check my neck and chest out. I have had a double ear infection and pink eye for the last 10 days but can't have antibiotics. And my white cell count is in my boots so I'm officially not allowed to near kids, crowds, public transport etc. unless I wear a sexy mask :-)

Andy has been traveling again this week. It has been a little easier as Eoin got into the swing of things much faster but we are really hoping that this is the end of Andy's work trips for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment