Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Health Update




Andy has been away this week which is hard as I have been off my thyroid meds in prep for treatment next week. This leaves me very tired but Eoin has great nannies in Miss Amy and Miss Ashley and for the most part seems to be ok. His school have been amazing along with all the parents and we feel very blessed to be loved and care for so much. I think Eoin is looking forward to his four day trip away with Daddy next week while I'm radioactive but I will still be in isolation at one end of the house when they get back. This for me is the hardest bit of it all - not being able to give your kid a hug or console them when they are upset but it is just for a short while compared to the rest of our lives together! 

All the pictures are from a pre-Christmas trip to Carmel Valley Ranch.



No comments:

Post a Comment