Monday, January 10, 2011

A little update

Thanks again to everyone for their kind wishes and get well messages. I continue to improve but have to remind myself not to push myself too hard. Most days are spent knitting, crafting, reading and catching up on TV shows I missed.

While I know so many of you (and me a couple of months back) would love this it does get hard to stay in bed! I would love to go for a hike or play tag with Eoin. Eoin has been enjoying spending time with Daddy and his Uncle Peter. We had one melt down where Eoin was able to express that he was mad with me for going away. When he gets mad with me now he stills tells me to 'go back to hospital' but things have improved dramatically and he will now let me hug and kiss him and he will snuggle up with me for a movie or story book time.

No comments:

Post a Comment