Monday, May 19, 2008

No jetlag


We're back in California safe and sound. The flight home was a little tough one because it was at six in the morning and two because Eoin has a cold so I had to stand for most of the six hour flight with Eoin in the sling singing to him so that he could sleep.
His cold has really bunged him up and he is breathing through his mouth but on the sleep front he seems to have fallen back into pacific time no problem so no jet lag for us! In fact last night he slept right through and didn't wake for a feed until 6am which made it 12 hours of sleep and as you can see in the photo he went back to sleep after his feed. So I guess I had better jump in the shower while I can.

We're getting really excited as tomorrow is our court date to finalize Eoin's adoption. Just getting everything organized and I'm even ironing clothes which for those of you who know me is a huge even. Our ironing board comes out about twice a year but heck such a huge day calls for no wrinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment